Hi!

> The effort to create and adopt a CoC is minimal and the benefits are
> huge. It creates, confirms or ensure that the context of the php.net
> remains a safe for anyone to contribute.

It also provides a way for 5 (or, since CoC mechanisms are not specified
at all, even 3 assuming CoC decides by majority) people to accuse any
member of the community of some pretty dark things (without even having
to provide any substantial proof) and immediately ban them from all the
community spaces with no ability to explain or counter. I don't think
this is a good idea, especially when nobody actually thinks we need such
draconian measures for anything at all that actually happened.
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com