Much like I did not experience (what I consider) threats before, I've yet to
experience harassment based on voting choices thus far (not just personally,
but also never saw anybody else being harassed for their vote).

I was certainly harassed for championing certain things - but never for voting
one way or the other.  And I certainly didn't harass anybody myself.  I
certainly lobbied in some cases, but always politely and never against a
person's wishes.  I think that's absolutely fine.  I'm pointing that out
because someone reading the list in the last few days may come to think that
PHP is all about threats, personal attacks and harassments, which it is not.  I
don't personally mind an anonymous vote on this topic.

Zeev