> On Jan 21, 2016, at 09:59, Pádraic Brady <padraic.br...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On 21 January 2016 at 14:33, Allan MacGregor
> <amacgre...@allanmacgregor.com> wrote:
>> Padraic,
>>
>> Taking a step back, instead taking a knee-jerk reaction; I think Kevin
>> brought up a valid point. Is very clear that there are certain actors that
>> are pushing for a specific version of this code of conduct to use it as a
>> political tool.
>
> The RFC has actual text, which can be read, examined and discussed.
> There is no need whatsoever to drag in anything beyond unless directly
> relevant to the text at hand. Personal attacks on people who support a
> COC, or do not support a COC, aren't productive. If there is a
> political plot to undermine whatever in PHP, then please do support
> this by quoting from the RFC.

That's a nice try, but since the Contributor Covenant is a political document,
the politics of those who favor it are fair game.  Also, your attempt to
characterize "quoting someone's own words" as "personal attacks" is noted.

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjone...@gmail.com

Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP