From: G. P. B. <george.bany...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 2:29 PM
To: PHP internals <internals@lists.php.net>
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] [RFC] [VOTE] Deprecate PHP's short open tags

Hello Internal,

The two weeks of voting have now ended.
The results are 38 for and 18 against (total 56) for the primary vote to
deprecate PHP's short open tag in PHP 7.4.
This passes in favor with 68%.

The results are 42 for and 15 against (total 57) for the secondary vote to
remove PHP's short open tag in PHP 8.
This passes in favor with 74%.

Thanks for everyone who voted on this issue.

Best regards

George P. Banyard