On 24/04/2019 22:55, Reindl Harald wrote:
under which fucking stone did you live all the years that there is
something like <? in your code?

Code that has been working perfectly for 20+ years and does not need me to waste ANY time worrying about because THAT code will carry on running PHP5.2, but templating does not need a 60% increase in characters to make it work any differently!

And
go and learn fukcing write proper code, if you still suffer from 'count'
warnings all your code is a mess - period

has no place here either! The 'code' I am writing is to use 'count' function IN a smarty template and PHP7.2 complains about how SMARTY expands that in the template ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL