On 25/04/2019 08:34, Reindl Harald wrote:
little fucker when i write you a private mail keep it private
And as we are on a public forum I will continue to reply to the forum THAT is how my email client is set up and you can just piss off! It pisses me off that I get multiple replies normally anyway ...

The fast majority of people who USE PHP would not even know if their code had <? in or not and as with many BC breaks in the past if their hosting switches versions in many cases one ends up with white screens. Even where we are able to use the fancy fixes being used as examples of 'how easy it is to fix' ... this does not help users who would not even know what a PHP file is :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL