On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 10:49:57PM -0000, Nick Murdoch wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 22:01:32 -0000, Albert Shih <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >     Have you find any solution to don't use mouse with web browser ?
>
> Presuming you want a graphical client rather than a terminal browser,
> Opera is pretty nice for keybindings... an awful lot can be set in the

So do people not like trying to use firefox from the keyboard? It doesn't
seem that bad to me; e.g. <ctrl>-l to get the cursor in the address bar,
<ctrl>-k to get the cursor in the search engine submit thing in the top
right, <ctrl>-up/down to select search  engine, type initial part of string
and <return> to select and follow link, / to search for text ...

While we're on the subject, do people have any sensible way of doing the
following without mousing?

- selecting text from e.g. mutt, and pasting into a different X window?
- telling a browser to visit a URL contained in an email in mutt

(Perhaps I need to learn more about clipboard features in ion3)