On 09/01/2008, Dan Davison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> While we're on the subject, do people have any sensible way of doing the
> following without mousing?
>
> - selecting text from e.g. mutt, and pasting into a different X window?

Running (under) screen will give you selection and copying. I'm not
sure if that can be passed to X selection. Istr seeing some hack about
that.

> - telling a browser to visit a URL contained in an email in mutt

> (Perhaps I need to learn more about clipboard features in ion3)

I'm not sure if ion messes with the clipboard in any particular way.

--
I appear to be temporarily using gmail's horrible interface. I
apologise for any failure in my part in trying to make it do the right