Hi Margaret & authors,

A high-level question - I think that many of your comments could/should
be handled by applications which use the flowspec.  I am not so sure
that the draft, draft-ietf-ipv6-flow-label-02.txt, should define
these things.

For example, I much prefer that the application (or signaling
protocol) set the following:

        1) cached flow info timeout
        2) re-use of flow label values

Additionally, signaling protocols making use of the flow spec should (must?)
define how routers are expected to use the flow label.

In NSIS, we are starting to discuss these issues, and I would worry if
the IPv6 WG goes into too much detail with regards of how the flow label
is used, etc.

thanks,
John