hi Hesham,

"Hesham Soliman (EAB)" wrote:

> => Exactly, IMHO the support for HAO is tied to
> RO support which is a SHOULD anyway, so the HAO
> should follow that.

we have been through this before. the support for HAO is tied
to the verifiability of the home address (otherwise you can
have reflection attacks). there are other mechanisms apart
from RO to verify a particular home address. I am not going
to get into those mechanisms now. check the archives.

Vijay