> From: "Michel Py" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Here is what I propose so we don't bore this WG to death:
>
> In Atlanta, both kre and I get a 5-minute slot to present.

Not everyone can affort to travel there...

> If the floor says that we toss the /64 boundary, my vote goes to
> suppress the 'u' bit so this can happen. If the floor says that we keep
> the /64 boundary, then my vote goes to keep the 'u' bit for the time
> being, as it does not harm anybody.

I say "toss the /64 boundary from the address architecture". Return it
back to original prefix=m, id=n bits format consistently.

The boundary is link specific thing and should be defined in
IPv6-over-FOO specs. Same with I any 'u'-bit like constructs.

Getting back to voting on these issues. Perhaps it should be that only
implementations should have a vote? :-)