----- Original Message -----
From: "Markku Savela" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I say "toss the /64 boundary from the address architecture". Return it
> back to original prefix=m, id=n bits format consistently.

1. Do you really think that people are going to want to place their hardware-specific
ids
in the address fields ?

2. Have you considered the merits of placing "time-stamps" in the 128-bit DNS fields ?
....for the 4D Internet, where time becomes a dimension....

3. Have you considered how the 128-bit DNS is used with other protocols, besides IPv6 ?

4. What has the ICANN Board and staff decided on this ?...isn't there an ASO ?

5. Have you seen a 2 dimensional object ?...such as a shadow....length and width and
no depth...
...are you familiar with 3D ?....length, width, and depth ?

6. Have you read the book Flatland by Edwin Abbott ?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=flatland

7. Have you spent much time learning about the Next Generation Internet ?
...3D and the governance structures...etc...
http://www.ActiveWorlds.com
http://www.OuterWorlds.com
http://www.cyboria.com

8. Do you think people are stupid ?...and will jump off the I* society cliff when told
to jump...?

Jim Fleming
2002:[IPv4]:000X:03DB:...IPv8 is closer than you think...
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt