On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 12:58:00PM +1000, Nick 'Sharkey' Moore wrote:
>       We've kicked the idea around a little on mobile-ip,
> and I've formalized my thoughts into an internet draft,
> which should get published soon.  In the meantime, you can
> find it at <http://www.ctie.monash.edu.au/ipv6/fastho.htm>
> (tentatively titled draft-moore-ipv6-optimistic-dad-00).

I've just looked at
http://www.ctie.monash.edu.au/ipv6/draft-moore-ipv6-optimistic-dad-00.txt

I've not decided yet whether this is a good idea at all (long thread to
read), but there is a terminology error that should be corrected before use:

2.3 Address Generation

[...]

   * A randomly generated address SHOULD have the Universal/Local bit
        and the Individual/Group bit set to 0 to indicate a locally
        scoped Unicast address (see [RFC2373]).

s/locally scoped/not globally unique/

Regards,
        Ignatios Souvatzis