Bob / Margaret / Brian,

> Bob Hinden & Margaret Wasserman wrote:
> This is a one week IPv6 working group last call for comments
> on advancing  the following document as a Proposed Standard:
>  Title: IPv6 Flow Label Specification
>  Author(s): J. Rajahalme, A. Conta, B. Carpenter, S. Deering

The parts that I cared about have been preserved; it's a go for me.

> The chairs belive this draft represents the consensus of the
> working group and resolves issues raised during and subsequent
> to the working group last call.  However given the time that
> has elapsed we think a short working group last call is
> desirable to verify the consensus before forwarding the
> document to the IESG.

Note: I have not been following this closely, so this might have been
addressed already. If my memory is correct during one of the Atlanta
meetings one of the authors (Brian Carpenter) had some concerns about
the then-current text. Forgive me if I have missed it, I would like to
hear from Brian if the concerns he had at the time have been addressed.
The reason I am specifically interested in Brian's comments is because
about the same time we were discussing the interactions between MHAP and
flow control.

Thanks
Michel.