Dan,

After talking it over the preferred* approach to answer the 802.11 request is to include them in the IKEv1 registry (as suggested by Michael R.) with a tweaked note. Rationale being that if you used what I suggested you'd have to make sure two registries were updated if a change was made to the registry at some later time. i.e.,:

Value
-----
27

Group
-----
Reserved for 802.11 Brainpool Group 1
Reserved for 802.11 Brainpool Group n

Description
This specification
This specification

Notes
-----
Only for 802.11 - Not for use with IKEv1
Only for 802.11 - Not for use with IKEv1
Only for 802.11 - Not for use with IKEv1

spt

* I say preferred because you can try another approach if you want.