Sean,

  It was a two-part request. I'd like the IESG to follow the same process
they followed for what became RFC 5114.

  Is there a way to get an RFC published to update this registry that
does not need to go through the IESG? If not then the 2nd part is
the critical one; if so then we can just end this fiasco now.

  regards,

  Dan.