> You just described MHAP.

I think I described the some high-level aspects of a potential class
of solutions, thus I interpret your comment as MHAP belonging to that
class or that it at least is consistent with the approach I described.

Lots of important details might differ between different possible solution
following that approach; for instance if you want to allow routers to rewrite
source locators (in order to dynamically detect new locators to use for the
peer) and also prevent redirection attacks, then there are some important
details to work out.

  Erik