> In my memory,
> IPv6 guys also agreed on our view during the 54th IETF meeting.
>
> I think ..
> RFC3306 needs allocation server of 32bit goup ID
> in order to support the uniqueness in the site.
> This site is identified by network prefix.
>
> But,
> Group ID Autoconfiguration in link-scope will be valuable
> without help of allocation server.
> Each node in our draft  allocates group ID independently.

I understand that link-scope has benefits over unicast-prefix for scope <=2.
So saying "it is preferred to use ..." or "recommended" would seem ok.
But saying "MUST" - meaning a prohibitation of using unicast-prefix -
seems much to strong unless there are arguments that unicast-prefix
is "broken" (not just "suboptimal") for those scopes.

  Erik