As we recycle 2461 and 2462 specifications I suggest that no additional
names be added to the authors names for two reasons. First its not
"honorable" as nothing has been discussed nor I perceive currently will
be learned that adds any architectural value of "significance" to these
widely deployed and important IPv6 specifications.  The current authors
worked for many years and earned their names on this spec.  Second I
believe new editors should be put at the bottom of the spec under
recycle acknowledgements per the IETF new rule to reduce author names on
all specifications.

My .50 cents,
/jim

"You want to spread rumors and gossip about me? You want to question my
honor and integrity? You want to insult me to my face? Okay...go right
ahead.  But, don't expect me to walk away. Don't expect me to take it.
Hell, don't expect me to hire a lawyer to do my fighting for me. Some
people are inherently peaceful. They're capable of swallowing their
anger or letting the legal system take its course. Maybe they believe in
some sort of Judgement Day, when we all have to account for our
transgressions. Me? I am not that patient."  Chuck Zito from "Street
Justice"