Oops, sorry, just looked at the ID again, noticed that it states they are unique.
Along those lines "Unique Organizational IPv6 Unicast Addresses" would be an
acceptable title.

Hmm, at least for me, I would take the word "unique" to guarantee no duplication. With
local generation, this isn't a guarantee as the uniqueness can't be validated. Maybe
the term "near-unique" could be used throughout the text when describing the local
generation case, to better describe what the user is getting a.k.a. truth in
advertising.

Maybe just "Organizational IPv6 Unicast Addressesing" would be a better name, split
into unique and near-unique types of organizational addressing within the document.

Thanks,
Mark.