Fred,

you're working from false premises, so your conclusions are invalid.

Keith

Keith,

You are just plain wrong; read the Mirriam-Webster definitions
for terms like "organization", "enterprise", etc. then read:

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-templin-ipv6- localcomm-04.txt

and you will see that "organizational scope" is the logical choice.

Fred
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Keith Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> I've chewed on this for quite a while, and I think some derivative
> of "private" would be good but a suggestion we heard earlier is
> even better. I recall seeing some time back the suggestion of
> "Organizational Addresses", and I think this fits best of all.

that's completely ridiculous. these addresses are not specific to an
organization at all.