Hi,

I have a question/clarification about the Token-bucket based method I couldn't clearly
figure out from draft or mail discussions I found.

If there is a situation like this:
- Node A is already sending loads of ICMPv6 to the Node B for any reason (Node B
flooding A with echo requests for example).

- Node C sends something to Node A that causes ICMPv6 message to be sent to Node C

- Now wouldn't Node A very likely drop the single response for Node C because Node B
has already caused A's Token-bucket to fill up and over? Wouldn't this be a bit unfair
for Node C, particularily if the Node B is deliberately flooding A?

So should Token-bucket based method also look for source/destination address like
Timer-based method says? Or is this fully implementation specific issue as the draft
states that those three methods (f.1/f.2/f.3) are examples anyway?

Thanks,

        Teemu