Hi Pekka,

I think i was too focussed in the site multihoming case :-)

However, in the particular case of multihoming, the accepted source prefix
is likely to be only one, i think. So in this case it would be useful to
include it to allow the host to discover the appropriate prefix to be
inlcuded in the source address.

So, for the multihoming case, this would be IMHO pretty useful and it would
worth the effort, i think.

I agree that a MAY would do it, so that exit routers at multihomed sites can
be configured to support this and hosts within the multihomed site are
upgraded to understand the message

regards, marcelo