% => At least you and I agree FWIW :)
% Perhaps I missed this discussion, but I can't see
% why they should be put in the global DNS. Unless
% people are trying to prove that these local addresses
% don't require a two face DNS. It's a lost cause I think ;)
%
% Hesham

        of course, it is impossible to dictate what people
        can and can not place into the DNS. It is useful
        to remember that DNS lookups are useful for a number
        of different things and having all addresses in use
        being instanced in the DNS is a -VERY- useful operational
        activity.

--bill