So I added one sentence to the description of the prefix
length. The text now reads:

   Prefix Length  8-bit unsigned integer.  The number of leading bits
                  in the Prefix that are valid.  The value ranges
                  from 0 to 128. This field allows for variable
                  length prefixes to be advertised (e.g. prefixes
                  starting with 000).

I didn't want to make it sound like 000 were the only
prefixes that can have variable lengths, given that
ADDRARCH is still a PS and this being a controversial part
of that RFC.

If there are no comments on the text this issue will be closed.

Hesham