Thomas and Jordi,

I of course share the worry that the operators will start charging
differently different size end-user allocations. However, I feel there
is little we can do about the in the IETF and therefore I would see that
we should not use too much time on this.

I think the only practical thing we can do is to advice that the
end-user network will have enough addresses to satisfy its communication
needs to avoid the introduction of e.g. NAT into IPv6 networks.

Cheers,

Jonne.

Jonne Soininen
Nokia