Pars, it seems to me that the reason cell phone numbers are hard to get
is that cell phone users have long preferred it to remain that way. For
that matter, with sales people completely abusing the regular land line
phone system, I believe the majority of land line telephone subscribers
would have preferred that other phone system to be equally made
difficult to abuse.

So I don't think that making it easier to distribute cell phone
telephone numbers is something that technology is preventing.

In your proposal, for example, the problem will happen when obnoxious,
over the top sales critters (as they have proven themselves to be)
figure out how to pretend they are alicecollins making the request for
your phone number. Your will reply "yes," and then you're screwed.

Or, alternatively, an alicecollins is making this request, but the one
you really know is called alicejcollins. Now this unknown person has
your cell number.

In short, I don't think it is technology that is needed here.

Bert