Hi,

I guess we understand the issues well. Do we think it is important
enough to deprecate the option or not?

In my view this issue is just as important as the routing header
issue, if not more. I think the option needs to be depracated. Do let
me know about the same? I will put in a draft for the same too.

Thanks,
Vishwas

On 5/29/07, JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At Tue, 29 May 2007 10:54:30 -0700,
"Vishwas Manral" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Jinmei/ Itojun,
>
> What do you think about this issue? I think this is serious enough to
> warrant deprecation ght Option Type (10 value bits as the higher order
> 2 bits).

I think Pekka is correct.

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.