On Tue, 19 Jun 2007, Thomas Narten wrote:
And help me understand how this equates to the AS112 issues. For sites
that (today) get PI space and don't actually advertise it to the
internet, aren't the DNS issues _exactly_ the same?

IMHO, if reverse DNS is provided, it should be required that the authoritative DNS servers have non-ULA addresses. I think Mark was assuming that ULA address for authoritative delegation point might be OK, which would lead to issues if the ULA address is not reachable from everywhere where reverse DNS lookups should succeed.