Hi Folks,
I would like to make the following editorial change to the upcoming Privacy Addresses RFC.

I would like to add the following sentence to section 3.2.1 step 4

This list currently includes the reserved anycast interface identifiers listed in [RFC2526]. This list may be expanded in the future to include further interface identifiers.

after this sentence

Compare the generated identifier against a list of
reserved interface identifiers and to those already
assigned to an address on the local device.

Please let me know by June 29 2007 if you have any objections.

Cheers
Suresh