I agree with Tony, this is pure hysteria, and this effort should be killed.

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Tony Hain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Responder a: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Fecha: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:30:01 -0700
> Para: 'Joe Abley' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 'Christopher Morrow'
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> CC: 'IPv6 WG' <ipv6@ietf.org>
> Asunto: RE: IPv6 WG Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipv6-deprecate-rh0-01.txt>
>
> Processing RH0 does not mean a host acts as a bounce point. If a node
> decides to forward traffic it is a router.  A host can properly process an
> RH0 packet and drop it if one of its other addresses is not the next hop.
>
> I object to the entire hysteria driven effort to deprecate RH0.
>
> Tony

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.