Jinmei,

to Proposed Standard.  Please send substantive comments to the IPv6
mailing list. Editorial comments can be sent to the authors.

This last call will end on July 12, 2007.

Just out of curiosity, what's the current status (and planned next
step) of this last call?  It seems those who have already agreed with
the decision of deprecating RH0 generally support this draft while
some others raised an objection to the fundamental decision.  Are we
falling back to that level of discussion? (This is not a rhetorical
question; I'm just asking).

Thanks for asking!

The chairs after the reviewing the comments received during the working group last call and discussing it with our AD, think it would be valuable to ask the question again. We just sent an email to the list asking the question. Please respond to that thread.

Thanks,
Bob