What Thomas says below is valid. We need to know
what problem or purpose we are building a new
safe RHx for. Once that is known, we can evaluate
if your design meets the goals, ensure that the
problem is of general interest for the Internet community
that it makes sense to recommend it be implemented,
etc.

Jari