Hi Thomas,

I guess Bert's comparison comes from the fact we can decide the path a
packet takes, just like we can for MPLS. So if the Path Computation
Element(PCE) calculated a path using CSPF that had loops(and ence
signalled using RSVP-TE), a similar situation could arise.

However I disagree with Bert here. The difference is that MPLS is
connection oriented in nature. The path setup element(RSVP-TE or
management for T-MPLS) and the data packets are different flow. It
would require to at least hack the head end router to get a simialr
functionality. Besides off-path attacks will be harder to make.

Thanks,
Vishwas