Jinmei,

Thanks much for the review.  I think you have some section numbers mixed up
from our draft in your review.  I have snipped below all of your comments where
I believe section numbers could be wrong.  Could you please go thru the section
numbers below and fix them for us and then we'd be happy to respond to your
comments.  I think where you say "Section 4" it is Section 3. Likewise for
"Section 3, bullet 7" and "Section 3 bullet 6" should be "Section 2, bullet 6
and 7". We really weren't sure about "Section 3, bullet 3" because both
sections 2 and 3 in our document have a bullet 3.

- Section 3, bullet 3.  I disagree with this bullet as stated above.
  I won't go into further details on this at the moment because it's a
  rather meta level issue.

- Section 3, bullet 6: I don't understand this at all.  Why is this
  mentioned?  Why only multicast?

- Section 3, bullet 7: this rule isn't enforceable.  I thought I
  already pointed it out before (please google it).

- Section 4, last para:

   Using cached on-link determination information without first
   [...]

  This doesn't address my previous concern.  Besides, this is not
  really a "rule" even if it's in the "host rules" section.

Thanks,

Hemant