    Shane> Take a look at the following URL:
    Shane> http://www.sixxs.net/faq/connectivity/?faq=ipv6transit
    Shane> (Note, I can't vouch for the accuracy of the entire list,
    Shane> but it's about the best publicly available list I've seen).

    Shane> That list includes some very large networks.

Thanks for the data!  Naturally that's only part of the answer to
Margaret's question.  We know which companies offer native IPV6
transit service.
We don't know:

1) How much V6 traffic they have 2) Whether they have V6
infrastructure that would scale to their current V6 traffic or say
their current V4 traffic 3) How much is done in hardware for their V6
infrastructure.  4) How much of their network supports V6/how
widespread their V6 works.  Any information you can provide on these
sorts of questions would be very useful.