For (3), I would like to encourage tools to support something like
"--prefix=", for example:

  tcpdump --64prefix=ABCD::/96

which helps reduce the worry that a tool might not know of a WKP
(due to release cycles of the new code), and also means a network-
specific prefix could also be provided to the tool.

-d