BEHAVE is introducing both (1) a WKP which embeds the IPv4 address
in the last 32 bits and (2) allowing networks to use their own 96-bit
prefix and embed the IPv4 address in the last 32 bits.

Your proposal would prohibit (2) from displaying the IPv4 address in
dotted decimal, because of a fear the parsed IPv6 address might be
seen or used on another network.

Personally, I find this useful.  If I'm on my home network and somebody
sends me a trace with their IPv6 prefix and some dotted-decimal displayed
in the last 32 bits, I know immediately that their tool (running on their
network) believed -- through whatever means -- that the last 32 bits
was an IPv4 address.

-d