Jari, Dan

Happy new year.

I'm going with Jari's text,
and I'm adding a little to the next paragraph
(which talks about exceptions)

         <t>There will be situations where certain prefixes that do not meet
this
condition will prefer a mixed notation to meet certain needs. On the other
hand, there may
be situations where conditions are met, but full hexadecimal representation is
chosen.
Addressing these needs is out of the scope of this document. Tools that provide
options to
specify prefixes that is (or is not) to be represented as mixed notation may be
useful in
these cases.</t>

Regards,
Seiichi