In your letter dated Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:20:55 +0400 you wrote:
>I think the "PING-PONG issue" reason alone is sufficient to progress
>draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p. Using /64 and other short prefixes is very
>convenient for DDoS-attackers. With /64 prefixes they can utilize bandwidth
>of p2p(PPP) link up to 255(HopCount) times more, than actual bandwith they
>generate...

I don't really understand this argument. If ND is enabled then this can't
happen. So the problem is caused in the first place by disabling ND.

Now, the only way a packet can actually ping-pong on a link is if both routers
are prepared to forward packets back over the interface they are coming from.
Now, on any link where a router is advertising itself as a default router
this serves a usefull purpose, but on a router-to-router link sending a
packet back to the link it was coming from is a clear indication of a
routing loop and you can just as well drop the packet.

So you have to both disable ND and be willing to forward packets back to the
link they are coming from to trigger this problem.