I think I mean the RDNSS option of RFC5006's standards-track successor.
I believe the RDNSS option of draft-ietf-6man-dns-options-bis is
formatted the same as the RDNSS option of RFC5006, but
draft-ietf-6man-dns-options-bis has improved guidance for host handling
of the option, especially in the presence of DHCPv6 DNS and other
options.
Barbara

Of