Bert,

I sent some mail earlier on this topic.  We do require it for provisioning
via the WAN interface.  On the LAN we aim to ensure there is greater
flexibility.  I just want to make sure it is clear that cable broadband
does not require the use of DHCPv6 in the premise.  This is a local
policy/technical decision.

John
John Jason Brzozowski
Comcast Cable