Stateless IPv6/IPv4 translators set the upper 16 bits to 0 when
translating from IPv4 to IPv6; IPv6 hosts do not need to ignore
the upper 16 bits of the Identification field.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6145#section-4.1, "Translating IPv4
Headers into IPv6 Headers",

      Identification:  The low-order 16 bits copied from the
         Identification field in the IPv4 header.  The high-order 16
         bits set to zero.

-d