Hi Fernando,

IPsec AH/ESP provide a monotonically-incrementing
per-packet sequence number. However, each packet also
includes a digital signature that is used to reject
spoofed packets. The same is also true of SEAL:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-intarea-seal-42

The IPv6 Identification value could similarly be run in
a monotonically-incrementing fashion also if each packet
includes a digital signature. So, outer IPv6 fragmentation
when IPsec or SEAL encapsulation is used should have no
problems with a monotonically-incrementing Identification.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.temp...@boeing.com