fragmentation of IPv4 packets years ago." Are you sure
about that? Because, I have had at least one person from
a major router vendor tell me that router fragmentation
is well supported in their products.

Disabling router fragmentation for DF=0 packets seems
risky; too many things could break.

Fred
fred.l.temp...@boeing.com