On 2012-03-22 00:35, t.petch wrote:
> [...]

Of course that is how it works. The socket API uses a uint32_t for
the zone index; only the user interface uses a string. It seems appropriate
to use the uint32_t also in the MIB and the DHCP option.

We already covered this on another thread:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipv6/current/msg15424.html

I agree this should be made very clear in the text.

   Brian