Hi Pars,

> I propose have a network of Internets:
>
> Internet1
> Internet2
> Internet3
> Interntet_n
>
> In Internet 1 and 2 we may have two nodes with the same address.
> The goal is to route the packet to the right Internet. I don't think it is
> impossible.

You should talk to Jos Vrancken. He has been talking about such ideas for years.
See
http://www.nextgenerationinfrastructures.eu/index.php?pageID=17&itemID=449455

I think you'll get along with him. He also says things like "I am not here to
discuss these details." and "I don't think it is impossible." when people ask
him about how his ideas could possibly work... It can be fun for theoretical
research, but not for running a real world wide network with millions of
users...

- Sander