Dear all,

Many thanks for the individuals who read the draft and provided some comment.

My read of the the answers received in this thread is there is no strong
reasons to question the design choices as documented in the draft.

FWIW, I just submitted a updated version taking into account the comments
received during the IETF LC:

* Editorial changes as suggested in SM's review
* Title change (comment from C. Bormann)
* Added a new section to describe the algorithm to embed/extract the IPv4
address (comment from C. Bormann)
* Added some pointers to documents making use of the address format (comment
from C. Bormann)
* Added an appendix to explain why an M-bit is needed (comment from C. Bormann)
* Added an appendix to explain why an address format is needed (comment from C.
Bormann)
* Added examples of means to provision the MPREFIX64 (comment from C. Bormann)

Diff from previous version:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-02

Cheers,
Med