Rémi,

Like Brian, I am also trying to understand this.

My initial personal conclusion to answer Suresh's question, I don't think this
is compatible with the IPv6 address architecture.

It proposes to change how interface IDs are constructed (the use of the "g" and
"i" bits in the modified EUI-64) and sets up a new IANA registry (it's not
clear to me what else would need to be registered).  This like a very large
change for a document that is intended for Experimental status.  Making these
changes would seem to me more reasonable after the experiment is completed.

Given this is a tunneling based solution, why not just add a destination header
that includes the information you need to make this approach stateless?  Then
you wouldn't have to change the way IPv6 interface identifiers are created and
avoid any unintended consequenses.

Further, I thought we already had solutions to providing IPv4 connectivity over
IPv6 (there are some large operators doing this today).  The rhetorical
question is why do we need more?

Thanks,
Bob