Hosneih,

It was a mix of things the chairs thought where important and prior history of
the work.  We also, of course, have a fixed amount of time and can't
accommodate everything.

See specific comments below.

Bob & Ole

On Mar 5, 2013, at 3:25 AM, Hosnieh Rafiee wrote:

> Dear All,
> I would appreciate if you explain your criteria for assigning time slot to
> the drafts while other drafts discussed on the mailing list too.
> The recent discussion on the list about the following drafts that you
> assigned the time slot.
>
> draft-boucadair-6man-multicast-addr-arch  : 3 discussion on the list : 20
> mins

This is an update from earlier w.g. meetings (there has been a lot of email
discussion and presentations).  The chairs and the AD think this is a
reasonable compromise to go forward with.

> draft-carpenter-6man-ug  : +10 discussion on the list : 10 mins

Considerable discussion in this and U&G bits in general.

> draft-carpenter-6man-ext-transmit  : 3 discussion on the list  : 15 mins

This is a followup from the previous IETF meeting, the chairs think it's an
important issue to resolve, especially creating an IANA registry for IPv6
extension headers.

> draft-gont-6man-ipv6-smurf-amplifier : 2 discussion on the list : 15 mins

This was the chairs call as we thought there would be interest in it.  Given
the discussion on the list, there appears to be more interest in
<draft-liu-bonica-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-01.txt> and we propose to swap them.
There isn't time for everything.

Comments?

> draft-brandt-6man-lowpanz  : 1 discussion on the list : 10 mins

This is an IPv6 over Foo document.  The IPv6 w.g. is the appropriate place to
standardize these kind of documents.